- Temporary relief of pain due to minor irritation or injury of the mouth and gums.Temporary relief of pain associated with canker sores, dentures or orthodontic appliances.
- Temporary relief of pain associated with canker sores, dentures or orthodontic appliances.
- Temporary relief of pain associated with local anesthetic injections.
Caractéristiques et avantages
- Economically priced
- 2.1 oz wide mouth jars reduce wasted product
- Dye-free flavoring with no preservatives
- Variety of flavors – Cherry, Mint
- 60 g jar
- Item#01T0115 - ProJel-20 (Benzocaine 20%) - 60g Jar - Cherry
- Item#01T0116 - ProJel-20 (Benzocaine 20%) - 60g Jar - Mint
- Warnings: PATIENT SHOULD NOT INGEST OR SWALLOW. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES; If this happens, rinse thoroughly with water. Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Localized allergic reactions may occur after prolonged or repeated use. Do not use on patients with history of allergy due to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other “caine” anesthetics. Discontinue use if the following symptoms appear: weakness, confusion, headache, difficulty breathing and/or pale, gray or blue coloured skin as these may be signs of methemoglobinemia, a rare disorder, which may appear up to 2 hours after use. Use smallest amount possible to achieve desired result. For occasional use only. Use with caution in children.